Are you considering investing in social media video as a marketing strategy for your business? As we move into the new season, a holiday video promotion is a great way to get started! Though some people have questioned the medium’s effectiveness on Facebook, according to a recent study, video is still the way to go! The report stated:
- 93% of businesses say they’ve gained new customers due to video on social media
- 88% of marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their social video efforts
- 81% of marketers have place ad spend against a video on Facebook
Read the full article here.
Now that we are into November, the time is now to start focusing and planning for your holiday marketing strategy. Creating fun and light-hearted videos is a great way to engage your audience. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Most businesses will put something holiday-related out on social media. A great way to be different is to use video. Consider a stop motion video that features your product or a holiday greeting video that shows your customers how much you appreciate them.
A Little Boost Goes A Long Way
Putting an advertising spend behind your videos will ensure two things:
1. They will be seen by more people. An ad spend will give your holiday posts the extra ‘boost’ that they need to be seen by more people, gaining exposure for your brand.
2. They will be seen by the right people. Choosing to put money behind a post allows you to target specific people, whether it’s people within a certain radius or focusing on engaging with current customers and the people in their circle.
Let Them Know Where To Go
Be sure to include a strong call to action either within your video or in the caption of your post. Whether you are looking for website traffic, leads, or brand awareness, don’t forget this important step. It will ensure that you get the results that you want from your holiday video promotion.
Have a great idea for a video but aren’t sure how to execute it? We have you covered at Steven James. Contact us today to get started!